- .15 cubic feet storage capacity.
- 30 minute fire protection in a fire of up to 1550F.
- Waterproof seal to keep contents dry.
- Two side latches for added water protection, carry handle & key lock.
- Received the "Consumer Digest Best Buy" Certificate in 2014.
The Honeywell Model 1102 Fire/Water Chest features a storage capacity of .15 cubic feet. Secure unprecedented levels in peace of mind with this chest's ability to withstand a fire of up to 1550F for thirty minutes. The addition of a waterproof seal and two side latches guards against emergency sprinklers, floods and various other forms of water damage. These features make it an ideal candidate for stashing all of your personal documents, digital media and various other valuables. The box is also large enough to store Standard # 10 envelopes when they are filed upright. . For security measures, this box utilizes a key lock system. A carry handle is also included and adds even more versatility to an already flexible product.
- 7 Year Limited Warranty with a Lifetime After-Fire Guarantee.
- Outer Dimensions: 7.3"H x 12.2"W x 9.8"D
- Interior Dimensions: 4.5"H x 9.6"W x 6.0"D
- Weight: 20.4 lbs
- Batteries Required: N
The Honeywell 1102 Safe Has Been Awarded an "Consumer Digest Best Buy" Certificate
for having exceptional value in today's competitive marketplace.
Q: What do I do if I lost my key and cannot access my safe?
A: Click Here to view information on how to order replacement keys for your safe.
Ordering a large quantity? Click the image below to send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff who can
create a quote and provide personal service for your order! Enter the information requested below and our sales staff
will respond in 1-2 business days. (Monday through Friday 8am-5pm CST)
Please include as much detail as possible with your request:
- Item(s) of interest.
Purchase Time Frame.