Honeywell Home Air Filter Ultra Efficiency CF200A1024/U, 20x20x4 - Merv 12
- MERV 12 rating-up to 60x more efficient than typical 1" fiber glass filter.
- Easily fits Aprilaire/Space-Gard models 2200 & 2255.
- Captures high percentage of household airborne particles, including microscopic particles you can't see.
- This filter's exact depth is 4.25 inches deep. Please measure the filter you are replacing or your filter boot to make sure it is an exact match.
- The CF200A1024 Air Cleaning Filter is not a 'Pop-up' filter and may not be compatible with Aprilaire models that require Pop-up filters.
- Exceeds Honeywell FC100A1011 specifications.
- Actual Dimensions: 19.94 x 19.75 x 4.38 in.
You can improve the air quality in your home substantially with Honeywell Whole-House Air Cleaner Filters. It's no secret that today's tightly-built homes trap dust, allergens and many more potentially hazardous contaminates. It's also none too surprising that poor indoor air quality ranks among the top five environmental risks to public health. Honeywell Air Filters (MERV 12 Rating) are 60x more efficient than a typical 1" fiber glass filter, plus they have the added ability of lasting up to one year. Air filters are also easy to install and come in accommodating sizes that fit all Honeywell and many Aprilaire, Space-Gard and Trion Air Bear models. Be certain to measure the filters you are replacing or your filter boot to make sure it's an exact match.
Please note that the CF200A1024 Air Cleaning Filter is not a "Pop-up" filter and may not be compatible with Aprilaire models that require Pop-up filters.
MERV = 'Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value' this is used to rate the overall effectiveness of an Air Filter. Below you will find a table that measures the MERV strength and tells you the Application of each unit's effectiveness. In general an Air Filter with a higher MERV Rating is more effective and has a broader application, but most residential homes will find the best use from an air filter between the 5-13 MERV rating.
|MERV RATING||MIN. PARTICLE SIZE||TYPICAL CONTROLLED CONTAMINANT||TYPICAL APPLICATIONS|
|1 - 4||> 10.0 Micrometers||Pollen, dust mites, cockroach debris, sanding dust, spray paint dust, textile fibers, carpet fibers||Residential window AC units|
|5 - 8||10.0 - 3.0 Micrometers||Mold, spores, dust mite debris, cat and dog dander, hair spray, fabric protector, dusting aids, pudding mix||Better residential, general commercial, industrial workspaces|
|9 - 12||3.0 - 1.0 Micrometers||Legionella, Humidifier dust, Lead dust, Milled flour, Auto emission particulates, Nebulizer droplets||Superior residential, better commercial, hospital laboratories|
|13 - 16||1.0 - 0.3 Micrometers||Bacteria, droplet nuclei (sneeze), cooking oil, most smoke and insecticide dust, most face powder, most paint pigments||
Ultra residential, best commercial, hospital & general surgery
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.