Howard Leight FirmFit Earplug Refill for HL400 Dispenser, Two 400-Pair Canisterss, NRR 30
- 800 PAIRS OF FIRMFIT REPLACEMENT EARPLUGS: Two replacement canisters each with 400 pairs of FirmFit Earplugs; level 7 blow-molded recyclable plastic can be recycled just like a water bottle
- FIRMFIT NO-ROLL COMFORT (NRR 30): FirmFit No-Roll Earplugs requires less pressure to roll down and the slower recovery rate allows more time for proper insertion for a firm but more comfortable fit
- HI-VISIBILITY: Bright orange warning color allows for easy identification from a distance and helps to ensure workplace compliance
- CLASSIC DESIGN: Provides high noise reduction and a softer, more comfortable option for workers who prefer the feel and fit of classic style earplugs
- RECOMMENDED INDUSTRIES: Manufacturing, Agriculture, Construction, Fire, Forestry, Government, Law Enforcement, Mining, Steel and Metals, Transportation, Utilities, Welding
Refill your Howard Leight HL400 Earplug Dispenser with these convenient, cost-effective canisters. Each of the two canisters contains 400 pairs of disposable earplugs. Choose from seven different earplug models to ensure the right fit for every user in every environment, from different sizes, shapes, and materials to attenuation levels that accommodate both personal preferences and specific applications. MAX Disposable Earplugs are the world's most-used PE Foam earplugs and are designed for maximum hearing protection in high-noise environments. MAX Lite, Laser Lite and MAX Small Earplugs are intended for smaller ear canals and are the preferred choice of many female employees. No-roll FirmFit Earplugs offer an option for easier insertion, and the tapered design of the X-TREME Earplug offers extra comfort while providing superior hearing protection. All Noise Reduction Ratings meet Canada Class A (L) Standards.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.