Honeywell Sperian ONE-Fit N95 Molded Cup Disposable Particulate Respirator with exhalation valve, 1-pack - RWS-54026
- 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols
- Exclusive design and shape that contours with the natural shape of the face minimizing pressure points
- Strong and rigid outer shell prevents mask from collapse in high humidity or moist environments - and additional exhalation valve allows hot air to exit respirator for greater comfort
- Molded nose bridge comfortably fits a variety of face shapes and sizes
- Dual welded head straps secure the respirator comfortably on the user's face
- General Purpose
- Includes 1 Honeywell General Purpose N95 Disposable Respirator
Honeywell ONE-Fit N95 Molded Cup Disposable Particulate Respirators provide 95% filtration efficiency against solid particulates and non-petroleum based liquid aerosols. This disposable respirator features an exclusive design and shape that contours with the natural shape of the face while minimizing pressure points. The use of a strong and rigid outer shell prevents the mask from collapsing in high humidity or moist environments. The addition of an exhalation valve will allow hot air to exit respirator for greater comfort. This respirator also includes a molded nose bridge that comfortably fits a variety of face ships and sizes. Dual welded head straps ensure a secure and comfortable fit every time. This face mask is an N class respirator that is NIOSH approved for use with solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils. Each package includes (two) disposable N95 respirators.
N: This is a Respirator Rating Letter Class. It stands for “Non-Oil” meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, then you can use the mask in the work environment. Other masks ratings are R (resistant to oil for 8 hours) and P (oil proof).
95: Masks ending in a 95, have a 95 percent efficiency. Masks ending in a 99 have a 99 percent efficiency. Masks ending in 100 are 99.97 percent efficient and that is the same as a HEPA quality filter.
.3 microns: The masks filter out contaminants like dusts, mists and fumes. The minimum size of .3 microns of particulates and large droplets won’t pass through the barrier, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.)
Material: The filtration material on the mask is an electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber.
Valve: Some disposable N95 masks come with an optional exhalation valve. “The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe (exhale,)” according to the CDC.
- Standards : NIOSH Approved
- Filtration Type : N95
- Mask Type : Molded Cup
- Latex Free : Yes
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.