Honeywell Home RLV3150A Digital Line Volt Thermostat, Baseboard Non-Programmable
- Easy to use and install - features a convenient backlit screen.
- Digital, push-button operation.
- 100% silent switching - no clicking noise.
- TRIAC silent switching for accurate temperature control - Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- High Capacity Electronic Thermostat - Up to 3,000W at 240V.
- 2-Wire installation includes mounting hardware.
- Compatible with line volt heating only (240V) including electric baseboard heat, convectors, radiant ceilings (2-wire) and fan-forced heaters.
Non-Programmable Electric Heat Thermostat
The Honeywell RLV3150A1004 Digital Non-Programmable Thermostat is the perfect addition to your electric baseboard heating system. A compact design and an incredibly easy installation process make this a versatile unit that can go well with any room. This thermostat also features a highly responsive backlit screen that will reveal your selected temperature in large and wide numbers. The RLV3150A1004 works especially well with electric baseboard heating, convectors and 2 wire radiant ceilings. This non-programmable thermostat features a high capacity of 3,000 watts at 240 volts. The overall simplicity of this non-programmable thermostat combined with its ability to save you money when utilized properly makes it an excellent addition to any home.
- Single-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Multi-Stage Heating and Cooling: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Cooling Only: No
- Compatible with Warm Air Furnace: No
- Compatible with Central Air Conditioning: Yes
- Compatible with Heat Pump (No Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Heat Pump (With Aux./EM): No
- Compatible with Hot Water: No
- Compatible with Steam or Gravity: No
- Use with Floor/Wall Furnace 24V or 750mV: No
- Use with Volt Gas Fireplace 24V or 750mV: No
- Use with Pellet Stove for mV Thermostats: No
- Use with Electric Baseboard 120V-240V: Yes
- Model #: RLV3150A1004/E
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty.
- Product Size (WxDxH): 4.5 x 1.5 x 4.8 in.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.