Honeywell MN12CES Portable Air Conditioner, 12,000 BTU Cooling, with Dehumidifier & Fan (Black-Silver)
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation - Cools rooms up to 450 sq. ft. (Temperature range 61°F to 89°F)
- 12000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 6500 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- Auto Evaporation – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), Long-Lasting, Washable Dust Filter, quick & easy installation
- Exhaust Hose Length: 12" to 47"
- Exhaust Hose Diameter: 5"
- Window Bracket Width: Min. 20" to 47"
- Built-in Dehumidifier removes up to 69 pints/ 24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- 3 speeds, feather-touch digital controls, 24 hour energy saving timer & remote control included
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner -Stay cool. Stay dry.
The MN12CES 12,000 BTU Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner combines 3-in-1 technology into one compact body, cooling and dehumidifying areas up to 450 sq. ft. It features an environmentally friendly refrigerant, auto evaporation system, a reliable dehumidifying function as well as a traditional three-speed, fan-only function. The MN12CES is a convenient portable air conditioner that delivers optimum cooling, dehumidification and fresh ventilation.
The full-function remote control allows you to operate each feature from across the room. Unlike a fixed air conditioner unit, the Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner requires no permanent installation and the smooth-gliding caster wheels provide easy mobility from room to room. What's more, the auto-evaporation system allows for hours of continuous operation with no water to drain or no bucket to empty. This portable air conditioner comes with everything needed including a flexible exhaust hose and an easy-to-install window venting kit. The window vent can be removed when the unit is not in use.
Air Conditioner Mode
- Portable air conditioner cools areas up to 450 sq. ft.
- Quiet operation (53dbA)
- R410A environmentally-friendly refrigerant
- Auto-Evaporation System: Collected water from cooling is removed automatically. No bucket, no-drip design (this operation depends on the humidity level at your location)
Fan Only Mode
- Gently circulates air even when air conditioner cooling is not needed
- Removes excess moisture from air (Ideal for areas with high humidity like basements)
- Dehumidification capacity up to 75 pints per 24 hours
- Continuous Drain System: Connect a standard garden hose tube to continuously drain water collected when using in Dehumidifying Mode (drain hose not included)
- Easy-to-install window venting kit included with adjustable window bracket (from 19.9 in. to 47.25 in.)
- Smooth gliding castor wheels easily roll unit from room to room
- Quick & Easy Installation-all installation parts included
- Multiple Fan Speeds: High, Medium, Low
- 163 CFM powerful air flow
- Washable filter-helps catch unwanted dust particles in the air
- Digital LED display with feather touch controls
- Programmable Timer (Set to turn ON/OFF in advance from 1 to 24 hours)
- Full function remote control
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box
- 1 MN12CES Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner with Dehumidifier & Fan (Black/Silver)
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Owner's Manual & Warranty
- 1 Full Set Easy Window Installation Kit
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Window Bracket Installation:
It is recommended that this unit be installed close to a window for proper venting. Make sure you have a window that can be opened and is at least 20" (inches) wide (bracket can extend to 47"). Adjust the window bracket as per width or height of your window and insert the plastic pin to fix at the desired position.
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers
Air Conditioner Uses:
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses:
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Model Number: MN12CES
- Product Dimensions:18.1 x 15.2 x 29.3 in.
- Shipping Weight: 74.5 lbs.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.