Honeywell 8,000 BTU Compact Portable Air Conditioner, Dehumidifier & Fan - White & Silver, MO08CESWS6
- Powerful air flow and quiet operation - Cools rooms up to 350 sq. ft. (Temperature range 61°F to 89°F)
- Auto Evaporation – no bucket to empty (except in areas with high humidity), Long-Lasting, Washable Dust Filter, quick & easy installation
- Exhaust Hose Length: 12 in. to 47 in.
- Exhaust Hose Diameter: 5 in.
- Window Bracket Width: Min. 19.7 in. or 38.2 in. to 47.2 in.
- Built-in Dehumidifier removes up to 44 pints/ 24 hours with continuous drain option for long unattended operation
- 2 speeds, smart digital humidistat, 24 hour energy saving timer and remote control with digital display
- 8,000 BTU (ASHRAE-128 Standard) / 4,000 BTU (DOE+ 2017 Standard)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
A More Breathable Space
The Washable Dual Filtration System filters dust, pet dander and hair from entering the unit - Protects & extends the life of this AC bringing you value, while also helping to reduce impurities in the air. The filters are washable and easily cleaned under a faucet. This removes the need for replacement filters. There's also a Filter Clean Alert to remind you when it's time to clean the filter.
Save the Heavy Lifting with The light Portable AC
The MO08CESWS6 Compact Series is one of the lightest in its class weighing no more than 43 lbs. This selection comes with smooth-gliding wheels that are capable of moving the unit from room-to-room.
Save Energy, Save Money
Reduce energy consumption of whole-house central air conditioning by setting up a Honeywell Portable AC in rooms that you actually use.
Quick & Easy Installation
All accessories are included for a quick installation on vertical or horizontal windows. Roll the AC to your preferred cooling area, set up the window kit, switch the AC ON and Voila! Immediate cooling without the heavy lifting of traditional window AC's.
The Honeywell MO08CESWB6 Portable AC's dual motor technology means lower noise levels. At the highest speed setting, the Compact Series portable ACs produces between 50 to 53 decibels (depending on the model BTU). That's about the sound level of an average conversation between two people in a quiet room!
Set It & Forget It
Enjoy simple & precise room climate control with the Honeywell Portable AC Smart Digital Thermostat system. Clear digital controls & a full function remote control make it easy to change settings from across the room.
Easy to Maintain, Easy to Store
The Self-Evaporation system means bucketless operation. In higher humidity rooms, the unit is equipped with dual drainage options offering you flexibility. A continuous drain system can be set up in minutes when used as a Dehumidifier. At the end of the season, simply roll the AC into a storage room until next time!
What's in the Box:
- 1 MO08CESWS6 (White/Silver) Honeywell Portable AC
- 1 Remote Control (batteries included)
- 1 Owner's Manual
- 1 Warranty Card (1 Year)
- 1 Window Installation Kit
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Window Bracket Installation:
It is recommended that this unit be installed close to a window or door for proper venting. Make sure you have a window that can be opened and is at least 19.7" (inches) wide (bracket can extend to 47.2"). To install the window bracket to the window frame, you need to adjust the height or width of the window bracket by extending the length according to the height or width of the window. When the length is set, tighten the Adjustable Knobs (preinstalled on the window bracket) to ensure the window bracket is secured in the desired position. Use one or all of the bracket pieces depending on the width needed.
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers
Air Conditioner Uses:
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses:
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 13.5 x 27.7 in
- Shipping Weight: 43 lbs.
- Model Number: MO08CESWS6
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.