Honeywell Uvex Seismic +2.0 Reader Safety Glasses With Clear Anti-Fog Lens - S0662X
Uvex Seismic Readers are a sealed eyewear that protects against impact, dust and debris. These glasses feature a flame-resistant: cushioned-lined subframe. A removable headband is available for all-day comfort. Uvex Seismic Readers are available in three diopter strengths: +1.5: +2.0 and +2.5 magnifications.
Features & Benefits:
- PC lens: Uvextra® AF
- Face cushioning, padded temple tips, flexible nose pads, adjustable headband is available
- Available in wide range of lens tints. Subframe and headband are flame-resistant and latex free
- Replaceable subframe, detachable headband available
- Sealed style frame
- ANSI Z87.1+ 2015
- Tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard (with sub frame)
Polycarbonate Lens Coatings available in:
- Uvextra AF coating
- Replaceable flame-resistant: cushion-lined subframe
- Face cushioning and padded temple tips
- Soft flexible nose pads reduce slippage
- Adjustable flame-resistant headband available
- Certified to meet ANSI+ 2015 and tested by Honeywell to meet the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- U6 grade level filtering 99.9% UVB/UVA protection
- Cushion-lined subframe is replaceable
- Headband is available
- Uvex Seismic non-readers available
- 3/4 Frame
UVEX S0662X Seismic Safety Eyewear, Black
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.