Honeywell CL202PEU Indoor Portable Evaporative Air Cooler, Humidifier, and Fan, 700 CFM Swamp Cooler - 4.75 Gallon Tank, White
Powerful & Portable
- Lightweight body and smooth-gliding caster wheels allow for effortless portability. This unit provides spot cooling to spaces up to 430 square feet with 700 CFM of steady airflow. This portable ac unit is ideal for use in hot, dry areas like the southwestern and midwestern United States. It will performs best when humidity levels are below 60%.
Quality & Reliability From a Brand You Can Trust
- Thoughtful engineering and uncompromising build quality are backed by a 1-year warranty and dependable assistance from our in-house U.S. customer support team for a hassle-free ownership experience.
3 Functions in 1 Device
- Portable swamp cooler, humidifier, and fan provide effective cooling in summer, humidity in winter, and a refreshing breeze year-round, without having to spend on multiple devices.
- Oscillating louvers help distribute air where you want it. An ice compartment provides extra chill. Humidification dial allows for moisture control. A low-water alarm monitors water levels so you don’t have to and an energy-saving timer ensures minimum power consumption. Multiple fan settings have also been included and will let you customize your cooling experience with ease.
Fast & Efficient Evaporative Cooling
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers or Swamp Coolers are a cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
Works Better In Low Humidity.
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
An Air Cooler Is “Not Just a Fan”
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
An Air Cooler Is Not An Air Conditioner
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Natural Cooling & Humidification
- 3-in-1 Functions: Evaporative Cooler with Fan & Humidifier
- Ideal for spot cooling small to medium spaces such as living rooms, bedrooms, play areas and offices
- Thick Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Powerful 700 CFM air flow
- Washable, Detachable Dust Filter. No replacement filters required
- Add ice to the top-loading ice compartment for a refreshingly cool breeze
- Durable wheels for easy mobility
- Oscillating louvers for fast air circulation
- 4.75 Gallon Water Tank
Low Power Consumption & Energy Efficient
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Super Low power consumption of 230 watts*
- Low water alarm
- Automatic Off timer control
- Easy-to-use LED display touch panel
- 3 speeds for cooling and humidifying
- Full-function remote control
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use.
- 1 Year Warranty
What’s in the Box?
- 1 CL202PEU Honeywell Indoor Evaporative Cooler with Fan & Humidifier (White)
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Owner’s Manual, Safety & Maintenance Guide & Warranty
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers:
Air Conditioner Uses
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Low Power Consumption: 230 Watts*
- Water Capacity: 4.75 G**
- Cools Up To 430 Sq. ft.*
- Powerful Air Flow: 700 CFM*
- 3 Speeds: High / Medium / Low
- Carbon dust air filter reduces airborne impurities
- High-density honeycomb cooling pad allows for greater cooling efficiency
- Feather Touch Control Panel
- Product Dimensions: 17.3 (W) 13.2 (D) 32.3 (H) in.
- Product Weight: 23.1 lbs.
- Product Model Number: CL202PEU
*All specifications mentioned are under test conditions, actual performance depends on ambient conditions. Specifications may vary in different countries and subject to change without prior notice.
**Water Capacity is the total volume of water that can be contained within the air cooler water tank and water distribution system.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.