Safe and Customizable approach to heating large areas of space
You Save: $30.00 (33% Off)
- Easy to use digital controls with large LCD temperature display
- 2 heat settings include Max Heat and Energy Saver
- Energy efficient programmable thermostat
- 1-8 hour timer settings
- 360° tip over switch
- Overheat protection
- Cool Touch housing & handle
- Sturdy base
- Quick & easy personal warmth with powerful ceramic heating technology
- Slim, space-saving, modern design fits any home decor
- Wide range oscillation
- Recessed, convenient carrying handle
- Eco friendly model uses 17% less plastic (than comparable Honeywell HZ-3750 heater)
- Permanent filter helps prevent dust and particles from entering the heater
- ETL certified
The Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater offers a safe and convenient means of delivering a steady flow of heat. Using dual motors to release continuous amounts of heat, this tower heater offers wide range oscillation. The portable heater comes equipped with an LCD display that provides an abundance of accessibility options when selecting your preferred heat settings. Access to a digital temperature display, programmable thermostat, and 2 heat settings (Max Heat & Energy Saver) provide a hassle free approach to adjusting and modifying your heater's output. The large LCD display also includes the option to set an hour timer (1, 2, 4, 8 hour settings are available). This provides a means of saving energy by using heat only when it’s required. A permanent dust filter and the capacity to oscillate heat into wide areas of space make this tower heater an excellent addition for medium to large sized rooms.
Safety Matters: A Honeywell Standard for Safe Heating
The Safety Matters program is constantly evolving to ensure that Honeywell Heaters are built with innovative, tried and tested safety features. The Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater comes equipped with a series of these safety enhancements. 360° tip over protection means that your heater will promptly shut off when tipped over on its side, back or front. The tower heater also includes overheat protection that will immediately turn off the unit once it reaches an unsafe internal temperature. The addition of cool house touching provides a safe means of accessing or maneuvering your portable heater into another room. The sum of these Safety Matters enhancements ensures peace of mind when operating your portable tower heater.
- Color: Dark Grey
- Room Size: Medium to Large
- Maximum Wattage: 1500 watts
- Product Dimensions: 8.74 x 6.69 x 21.61 in.
- Product Weight: 4.6 lbs
- 3 year limited warranty
Q: My HCE322V Heater shuts off unexpectedly or fails to operate. What do I do?
A: Check for any obstructions. If you find an obstruction, turn the heater OFF and unplug it. Allow the heater to cool completely, then remove the obstruction. Wait at least 10 minutes, then re-plug the heater in and follow the OPERATION instructions.
Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater, HCE322V Videos
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request
to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
We make it as easy as possible to ensure you get the lowest prices available:
Send A Request Now
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.
Direct From Warehouse Pricing
Honeywell Digital Ceramic Tower Heater, HCE322V Reviews