Honeywell CO25MM Wide Mouth Evaporative Air Cooler For Indoor and Outdoor Use - 25 Liter (Dark Grey)
- Waterproof for outdoor use - evaporative air cooler that cools up to 775 sq. ft. (works best in areas with lower humidity).
- Honeycomb cooling media for more efficient & faster cooling performance.
- Uses significantly less electricity than an Air Conditioner
- Low power consumption of 190 Watts
- 16 inch wide fan blades produce powerful air throw with 2 speeds
- Large 25 Liter/ 6.6 Gallon water capacity
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively (1177CFM air flow)
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides allows for optimum cooling performance
- Continuous water supply connection for longer unattended operation
- Large 40 cm fan blade for stronger air flow.
- Convenient can slot for beverages or other cans.
- 2 speed settings including high and low.
- Ideal for spot cooling in BBQ area, backyard, garage, barn, warehouse
- Low power consumption of 190 Dimensions (in): 24 (L) 19 (W) 32.5 (H) watts.
- Weight: 46.3 lbs.
FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLINGHoneywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
INDOOR/OUTDOOR EVAPORATIVE AIR COOLEREvaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT "JUST A FAN"Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also make them more expensive to purchase and they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative cooler for indoor/outdoor use cools rooms up to 775 sq. ft. (works best in areas with low humidity)
- Powerful 1177 CFM air flow
- UV and weather resistant unit
- Honeycomb cooling media on 3 sides for efficient & faster cooling performance
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility from room to room
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- 6.6 gallon* (25L) water capacity
- Wide, 16''fan blades for powerful air throw
- Oscillating louvers
Easy to Use
- Easy-to-use, mechanical control panel
- 2 speeds include high and low
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What's in the Box?
- 1 CO25MM Indoor/Outdoor Honeywell Evaporative Air Cooler
- 1 Owner's Manual & Warranty
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.