Honeywell CO25AE Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler, 500 CFM - 6.6 Gallon Tank, Gray
- Indoor evaporative air cooler or swamp cooler ideal for use in the southwest and Midwest regions of the US- Performs best in hot/dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Not just a Fan - Air Cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
- Weather resistant for outdoor use, super low power consumption, powerful airflow ideal for spot cooling small to medium indoor and outdoor spaces such as living room, patio/ BBQ area, garage, deck, bedroom
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down & be used as humidification during winter months
- Remote Control, Low water alarm, energy saving timer, Adjustable humidification knob & Ice compartment
- 3-in-1 Cooling, Humidification & Fan
- Cools like a fresh breeze flowing across a lake
- Low power consumption
- Large 25 Liter/ 6.6 Gallon water capacity
- Low water alarm alerts when to refill
- Adjustable Humidification knob & ice compartment for faster cooling
- Recommended for areas up to 300 Sq. ft. (28 Sq. m)
- Cooling area depends on room conditions, such as humidity
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT "JUST A FAN"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase as they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative cooler for indoor or outdoor cooling
- Ideal for cooling small to medium spaces such as living rooms, patio/ BBQ areas, garages and decks
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Powerful 500 CFM air flow
- UV and weather resistant unit
- Side handles and four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility
- Adjustable humidity control lets you set the moisture level of the Honeycomb
- Sound level at high speed: 64 dB
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively
- Low power consumption of 235 watts
- 6.6 gallon (25 L) water capacity
- Low water alarm for easy maintenance
- Top-loading ice compartment for faster cooling
- Oscillating louvers
Electronic Display & Remote Control
- Easy-to-use control panel
- 4 speed settings include: high, medium, low and natural
- Full-function remote control
- Automatic off timer
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What's in the Box?
- 1 CO25AE Honeywell Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- 1 Remote Control
- 1 Owner's Manual, Safety & Maintenance Guide & Warranty
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers:
Air Conditioner Uses
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Low Power Consumption: 235 Watts*
- Water Capacity: 6.6 G (25 L)**
- Cools Up To 300 Sq. ft. (28 sq. m.)*
- Powerful Air Flow: 500 CFM*
- 3 Speeds: High / Medium / Low
- Low Water Alarm
- Honeycomb Cooling Media
- Oscillating Louvers
- Product Dimensions: (in.) 18.9 (W) 14.6 (D) 33.3 (H) in.
- Product Weight: 25.8 lbs.
- Product Model Number: CO25AE
*All specifications mentioned are under test conditions, actual performance depends on ambient conditions. Specifications may vary in different countries and subject to change without prior notice.
**Water Capacity is the total volume of water that can be contained within the air cooler water tank and water distribution system.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.