Honeywell CO60PM Evaporative Air Cooler For Indoor, Outdoor and Commercial Use, 1540 CFM - 15.9 Gallon Tank (White/Gray)
- Ideal for large open rooms, patio/ BBQ areas, garages, decks, backyards, warehouses
- Best used in typically hot and dry climates where humidity levels are <60%
- Not just a fan - air cooler reduces temperature through water evaporation
- Moist, cool breeze can cool you down without spraying floor & furniture with water
- Low power consumption, continuous water supply connection – operate all day long
- Portable cooler is easy to move around with smooth rolling wheels (Product Size: 18.35 x 27.56 x 40.04 in.)
- Sound Level at high speed: 65 dB
- 3-in-1 Cooling, Humidification & Fan
- Cools like a fresh & powerful breeze flowing across a lake
- Weather resistant - for outdoor use
- Large 60 Liter/ 15.9 Gallon* water capacity
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively (1540 CFM air flow)
- 3 Side Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling
- Continuous water supply connection for longer unattended cooling
- Portable with strong casters is easy to roll from room to room
- Recommended for areas up to 850 sq. ft. (80 Sq. m)*
- 6 ft. long power cord with NEMA 5-15P 3-prong plug
- 1 Year Limited Warranty.
FAST & EFFICIENT EVAPORATIVE COOLING
Honeywell Evaporative Air Coolers are an environmentally-friendly and cost-friendly cooling option for your home. Much like a breeze flowing across a lake or the refreshing cool air you feel near a waterfall, air coolers produce a comfortable, cool breeze with the natural process of water evaporation. When warm air is drawn into the Honeywell Evaporative Cooler, it is filtered through a wet honeycomb cooling medium, which absorbs heat and naturally cools and humidifies the air. A powerful fan pushes the cool air out of the front of the unit into the surrounding area. This no-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
WORKS BETTER IN LOW HUMIDITY
Evaporative Air Coolers are more effective in areas with maximum relative humidity of 60% or less. Warm, dry air is important for more effective evaporative cooling and the temperature decrease will be greater in drier environments because higher evaporation occurs when the humidity is low. Evaporative Air Coolers produce moisture and can be used to increase humidification in a room. They are ideal for maintaining a cool breeze and increase comfort in homes located in drier regions.
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT "JUST A FAN"
Air coolers use the natural process of water evaporation to cool incoming hot air and use a powerful fan to expel the newly, cooled air. The temperature of dry air can drop significantly when liquid water transforms to water vapor (through evaporation).
AN AIR COOLER IS NOT AN AIR CONDITIONER
Air conditioners require a chemical cooling refrigerant and an energy-consuming compressor to transform hot air into cool air. The hot air must be released outside the room. The more complex composition of Air Conditioners also makes them more expensive to purchase as they consume significantly higher electricity during use.
Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- Evaporative cooler for indoor/outdoor cooling
- Ideal for large open rooms such as patios/ BBQ areas, garages, decks, backyards and warehouses
- UV and weather resistant for outdoor use
- Honeycomb cooling media for optimum cooling performance
- Powerful 1540 CFM air flow
- Sound level at high speed: 65 dB
- Four durable caster wheels allow easy mobility from room to room
- Non-compressor system cools naturally, efficiently and inexpensively.
- Top-loading ice compartment and 60 L or 15.9 gallon water capacity
- Wide fan blades for powerful airflow and fast air circulation
- Oscillating louvers
Easy to Use
- Easy-to-use, mechanical control panel
- 3 speeds include: high, medium and low
- Unpack, add water, plug it in, and use
What's in the Box?
- 1 CO60PM Honeywell Indoor/Outdoor Evaporative Air Cooler
- 1 Owner's Manual, Safety & Maintenance Guide & Warranty
THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY
Difference between Air Conditioners & Air Coolers:
Air Conditioner Uses
- Air Conditioners use refrigerant to cool and take moisture from the air.
- Air Conditioners are created to handle a wide variety of environments to cool.
- Air Conditioners change the air temperature in a room.
- Air Conditioners will decrease the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Conditioners work by circulating cooler air to lower temperatures.
- Air Conditioners use more energy.
- Air Conditioners are generally louder than Air Coolers.
Air Cooler Uses
- Air Coolers evaporate moisture to create a cooling effect.
- Air Coolers perform best in hot, dry climates.
- Air Coolers make a room feel 4 degrees - 6 degrees F cooler.
- Air Coolers will increase the humidity in the area they are being used.
- Air Coolers work best when circulating outside air throughout your home.
- Air Coolers use less energy.
- Air Coolers are generally quiet.
- Low Power Consumption: 220 Watts*
- Water Capacity: 15.9 G (60 L)**
- Cools Up To 850 Sq. ft. (80 sq. m.)*
- Powerful Air Flow: 1540 CFM*
- 3 Speeds: High / Medium / Low
- 3 Side Honeycomb Cooling Media
- Continuous Water Supply Connection
- Wide Fan Blades provide faster & wider air flow
- Product Dimensions: (in.) 27.6 (W) 18.3 (D) 40.04 (H) in.
- Product Weight: 41 lbs.
- Product Model Number: CO60PM
*All specifications mentioned are under test conditions, actual performance depends on ambient conditions. Specifications may vary in different countries and subject to change without prior notice.
**Water Capacity is the total volume of water that can be contained within the air cooler water tank and water distribution system.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.