Honeywell 1102 Molded Fire/Water Chest (.15 cu ft.)
- 30 Minute UL Class 350 Fire Protection fire protection (up to 1550° F)
- .15 cubic feet storage capacity.
- Compression Latches and Waterproof Seal
- Key Lock (2 Entry Keys Included)
- Convenient Fold Down Carry Handle
- Holds # 10 Envelopes, USB Drives, CDs, etc.
- Received the "Consumer Digest Best Buy" Certificate in 2014
The Honeywell Model 1102 Fire/Water Chest features a storage capacity of .15 cubic feet. Secure unprecedented levels in peace of mind with this chest's ability to withstand a fire of up to 1550° F for thirty minutes. The addition of a waterproof seal and two side latches protects against emergency sprinklers, floods and various other forms of water damage. These features make it an ideal candidate for stashing all of your personal documents, digital media and various other valuables. The security chest is also large enough to store Standard # 10 envelopes when they are filed upright. For security measures, this safety box utilizes a key lock system. A carry handle is also included and adds even more versatility to an already flexible product.
The Honeywell Safe product line provides safety and security for your essential documents and most valuable possessions while affording you the peace of mind that comes from being prepared in the event of a disaster, fire, or an invasion of your home or office.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty with a Lifetime After-Fire Guarantee
- Outer Dimensions: 7.3 H x 12.4 W x 9.8 D in.
- Interior Dimensions: 4.6 H x 9.6 W x 6.0 D in.
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
- Batteries Required: N
- California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.