Honeywell Howard Leight Clarity Tapered TPE Silicone Corded Earplugs
- Patented design blocks low and medium frequencies while higher frequencies [voice, signals, alarms] can be heard more naturally, with less distortion
- Prevents worker isolation by enhancing communication
- Low attenuation ideal for marginal noise environments of 95 dB or lower, preventing overprotection and improving overall worker safety and compliance
- Patented quadruple SoftFlange™ design creates comfortable seal in the ear canal for all-day comfort
- Cord Adjuster adapts length to suit personal preference or application
- Woven cord reduces sound transmission when earplugs are worn
- Reusable case with hook allows wearers to attach to belt loop, apron, bag or other work tools
Howard Leight by Honeywell Clarity Regular Corded Blue Earplugs feature a four-flange design with a translucent stem that transfers sound frequencies through the plugs and the ear canal. These earplugs also feature a four-flange design that seals the ear canals comfortably while blocking low and medium frequencies. They also allow high frequencies to be heard naturally with less distortion. These corded earplugs improve communication, preventing worker isolation.
The cord can be adjusted to fit personal application. Sound transmission is reduced by the woven cord when the earplugs are worn. The low attenuation is perfect for marginal noise environments of 95 dB or lower thus avoiding overprotection. Plugs enhance worker safety and compliance. The reusable case with hook permits the wearer to attach it to a belt loop apron and more. The noise reduction is rated at 21 dB and can be used in food processing laboratories, light manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation and warehousing.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.