Honeywell MicroDefense Air Filter Superior Efficiency CF112D1620/U, 16x20x1 (4-Pack) - Merv 12
- Lasts up to 3 months and will Improve Indoor Air Quality.
- Exclusive Premium Media Filter Technology removes airborne polutants down to the microparticle level.
- Highest quality electrostatically charged filter available.
- Maximizes Indoor air quality with existing furnace equipment. 95% efficient at filtering large household air particles from the air passing through the filter from the best name in high perfomance media filtration.
- Easy-flow energy efficiency and Honeywell's MicroDefense Air Filters provide an additional layer of defense against harmful airborne microparticles that no other filter can match. Equivalent to the Best current MERV rating on any residential air filter.
- Outperforms all other filters in its class.
- Heavy-duty frame and reinforced filter.
- Actual Dimensions (Inches): 15.50 x 19.50 x 0.90
MERV = 'Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value' this is used to rate the overall effectiveness of an Air Filter. Below you will find a table that measures the MERV strength and tells you the Application of each unit's effectiveness. In general an Air Filter with a higher MERV Rating is more effective and has a broader application, but most residential homes will find the best use from an air filter between the 5-12 MERV rating.
|MERV RATING||MIN. PARTICLE SIZE||TYPICAL CONTROLLED CONTAMINANT||TYPICAL APPLICATIONS|
|1 - 4||> 10.0 Micrometers||Pollen, dust mites, cockroach debris, sanding dust, spray paint dust, textile fibers, carpet fibers||Residential window AC units|
|5 - 8||10.0 - 3.0 Micrometers||Mold, spores, dust mite debris, cat and dog dander, hair spray, fabric protector, dusting aids, pudding mix||Better residential, general commercial, industrial workspaces|
|9 - 12||3.0 - 1.0 Micrometers||Legionella, Humidifier dust, Lead dust, Milled flour, Auto emission particulates, Nebulizer droplets||Superior residential, better commercial, hospital laboratories|
|13 - 16||1.0 - 0.3 Micrometers||Bacteria, droplet nuclei (sneeze), cooking oil, most smoke and insecticide dust, most face powder, most paint pigments||Hospital & general surgery|
|17 - 20||< 0.3 Micrometers||Virus, carbon dust, sea salt, smoke||Electronics & pharmaceutical manufacturing cleanroom|
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.