Honeywell Home RPLS730B1000/U 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer (White)
Customize your lights
- Add convenience and customization to your home with the Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer.
Helps save on your energy bill
- Scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy.
Control multiple devices
- Schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights (one switch per home installation). 2400 W, 1 HP on 120 V.
- Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly (a program that repeats every day is still considered one program).
- Compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations.
- Manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule.
- Built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, day and load status. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, 120 Volt line wire, no minimum wattage required.
Schedule your home lights with a Honeywell Home 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer. The Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U allows you to wire your lights, fans and other devices through a timer switch that can help save money while adding a level of convenience and safety to your home. Scheduled programming allows this programmable light switch to turn your home lights on and off, saving you time and energy. Easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Painless single-pole installation saves you the hassle of hiring a third party to install your programmable light switch. The unit comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and the programming is protected during power outages.
LED compatibility requires a neutral wire for operation. To be precise, this light switch timer functions on a 120 Volt line wire, load wire, one neutral from line side and one from the load side joined together with a wire nut. Once these components are connected with the timer, the Honeywell RPLS730B1000/U will have LED compatibility. It's also important to note that the wattage of the LED bulb should not exceed 2400 Watts.
- LED and CFL Compatible: Yes
- Max Load: 2400 W
- No Minimum Wattage: Yes
- Single Pole Install: Yes
- Hidden Buttons: Yes
- Random On/Off Mode: No
- Power Outage: The programs are protected by a rechargeable battery.
- Installation Note: This switch cannot be used if there are not at least 2 white wires joined by a connector inside the electrical box.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.