Honeywell Sperian Saf-T-Fit Plus N95 Disposable Respirator, 20 per box - RWS-54003
- NIOSH-Approved N95 Protection for home & work applications
- 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils
- Humidity-resistant filter media
- Adjustable nose bridge
- Nose clip is color-coded for visible size recognition
- Durable suspension straps
- Lightweight molded cup design
- Non-allergenic, latex-free design
- Packaged to maintain integrity of product in work environment
- Professional Grade
- Includes 20 Honeywell Saf-T-Fit N95 Disposable Respirators
The Honeywell NIOSH-Approved N95 Respirator Mask for Airborne Particulates provides 95% filter efficiency against solid and liquid particulates in the air (excluding oils). Lightweight, easy-to-wear and disposable, N95 masks features a latex-free filter media for lower breathing resistance. The breathing mask's filter media is designed to resist humidity for comfortable performance in most environments. The two-strap construction allows for quick donning, while the adjustable nose bridge means one size will fit most faces. This face mask is an N class respirator that is NIOSH approved for use with solid and liquid particulates, excluding oils. Each package includes (twenty) disposable N95 respirators.
N: This is a Respirator Rating Letter Class. It stands for “Non-Oil” meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, then you can use the mask in the work environment. Other masks ratings are R (resistant to oil for 8 hours) and P (oil proof).
95: Masks ending in a 95, have a 95 percent efficiency. Masks ending in a 99 have a 99 percent efficiency. Masks ending in 100 are 99.97 percent efficient and that is the same as a HEPA quality filter.
.3 microns: The masks filter out contaminants like dusts, mists and fumes. The minimum size of .3 microns of particulates and large droplets won’t pass through the barrier, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.)
Material: The filtration material on the mask is an electrostatic non-woven polypropylene fiber.
Valve: Some disposable N95 masks come with an optional exhalation valve. “The presence of an exhalation valve reduces exhalation resistance, which makes it easier to breathe (exhale,)” according to the CDC.
- Standards : NIOSH Approved
- Filtration Type : N95
- Mask Type : Molded Cup
- Latex Free : Yes
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.