Honeywell Home Solar Programmable Light Switch Timer, 40 Watt Minimum Lights Only - RPLS541A, Almond
- For use with incandescent and halogen lights.
- Sleek design mounts flush with standard decorative wall plates (not included).
- Three operating modes: Manual (conventional on/off switch), Automatic and Random.
- Programming: Up to 7 programs (7 on/off) per week. A program can apply to a single day or repeat every day. For each day of the week, the user can choose: sunset /sunrise programming or their own on/off time, or one of each (e.g. sunrise and midnight).
- Connection: Single pole (2 wire) or multi-switch (3 way) (500 W max / 40 W min).
- LED and CFL Compatible: No
- Max Load: 500 W
- Minimum Wattage: 40 W
- Single Pole and Multi-Switch (3 way) Install: Yes
- Hidden Buttons: No
- Random On/Off Mode: Yes
- Power Outage: Only the time must be set if the outage lasts more than 4 hours; all other settings and programs are permanently saved.
- Installation Note: This switch cannot be used with a load below 40 W, a load above 500 W or a motor.
- Product Note: Disconnect power to the switch when replacing a light bulb.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.