Honeywell Dual-Layer Face Cover (Youth/Adult Extra Small) with 8 Replaceable Filters, Light Gray - RWS-50115
- 1 Youth/Adult Extra Small size face cover
- 8 replacement filter inserts
- Length - just over 5.66 inches - not including adjustable straps.
- Height - 5.43 inches from the longest point.
- Seamless three-dimensional knit construction provides 4-way stretch-minimizing gaps and enhancing overall comfort.
- Adjustable ear loops and nose clip.
- Contoured design stands off the face for breathability.
- Hidden pocket designed for easy insert removal and replacement.
- Single use inserts are disposable. Replace daily and dispose of inserts properly after use.
- Face mask maintains function and shape after multiple washings. Remove insert prior to washing.
- Body Contacting Materials
- Face Mask: Nylon, Polyester, Spandex
- Straps: Polyester, Spandex
- Insert: Polypropylene, Polyester
This face mask product is designed to withstand multiple washes, and when used with a disposable insert provides the wearer with an extra layer of mouth and nose coverage beyond a common cloth face covering.
The filter insert has been shown by a third-party testing facility to block up to 97% of 3-micron-sized non-viable particles and 0.1-micron-sized aerosolized particles.
WARNING: The product has not been FDA (Food and Drug Administration) cleared or approved. The face mask has been authorized by FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization for use as source control by the general public as well as by healthcare personnel in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. Source control refers to the use of a face mask over the mouth and nose to contain that individual's respiratory secretions to help prevent transmission from infected individuals who may or may not have symptoms of COVID-19. There has not been testing of the effectiveness of the disposable insert when placed in the Face Mask. Accordingly, the Face Mask is not a respiratory protective device, nor a substitute for filtering face piece respirators or for surgical face masks. This product is not for medical use or for use in a high infection risk clinical setting. It is not a surgical mask and is not intended to be used to provide liquid barrier protection or for high-risk aerosol generating procedures. The face mask is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Federal, Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner. This product has not been tested against COVID-19.
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.