Changing or Canceling Order
If you would like to change the address or contact information on your order please visit the order status page to see the status of your item(s).
Does your order show tracking information?
- If yes, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, however, we are unable to make any address changes to your order as it has already been shipped.
- If no, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call us at 847-701-3038 before 2pm CST, Monday-Friday, on the day of your order.
Order Status and Tracking
Most orders are processed Monday through Friday 8:00am - 3:00pm CST, you will receive notification when your items have shipped. Orders placed on the weekend or holidays will be processed on the following business day. Some items need to be drop shipped directly from the manufacturer and may require an additional 1-2 business days for processing. Issues such as lack of inventory due to high demand or credit card verification may effect when your order is processed.
If you would like to track the status of your order, view the shipping method, or other details regarding a recent order placed, please visit our order status page.
Request an Invoice
If you have made a recent purchase on the Honeywell Consumer Store and would like a copy of your invoice please go to our order status page to look up your order. You will need to enter your order number and the email address used when placing your order to view and print a copy of your invoice.
Items Out of Stock
From time to time it is unavoidable that stock shortages will occur, why?
- Demand for an item is much higher than expected and our manufacturer needs time to restock our supply
- The manufacturer has an unforeseen backorder of an item due to a shortage of parts, materials, etc...
- Delivery delays can be caused by transportation strikes, natural disasters such as floods, tornadoes, snow or rain storms etc...
- The estimated in stock date of an item is subject to change at any time, but we try to maintain the most accurate information that is available to us.
Back Ordered Items
Popular or new items may sell out quickly and temporarily be put on back order while our warehouse waits to re-stock those items. Ordering an item that is currently on back order is a worry-free way to ensure that you will be first in line for the new inventory and that the item which you ordered will be sent out to you as soon as our warehouse receives it in.
Once you submit your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation which will show the status of the items you ordered, the amount paid, and confirm your method of shipment. This is an automated e-mail so please check your spam/junk mail.
We may contact you via e-mail to inform you of the inventory status of your order, or to ask for additional information if your order comes up as potentially fraudulent. In these rare cases please be sure to check your spam/junk mail for our inquiries.
If you have received a special offer or promotional email from us recently and want to stop receiving these type of emails, please visit our unsubscribe page. We tend to only send 2 or 3 promotional emails a month and will never ask for any personal information.
Promotional emails from Honeywell Consumer Store may include:
- Sales and special offers for the online store.
- Monthly promotional events.
- Exclusive product discounts and new item announcements.
- Item availability emails (Item In-Stock notifications).