All Help Topics
Changing or Canceling Order
How to change or cancel an order you have placed with us
Order Status and Tracking
How to find out the status of your order and obtain the tracking associated with it
Request an Invoice
How to obtain an invoice from any previous purchases made with us.
Items Out of Stock
Why items are out of stock or on backorder and what it means
Order related notifications you may receive from us via e-mail
General Shipping Information
General shipping policies and procedures for all shipments
Shipping policies including damaged items, missing items, and undeliverable or refused packages
Economy shipping policies, procedures, and timeframes
U.S. Postal Service policies, procedures, and timeframes
Federal Express shipping policies, procedures, and timeframes
Explanation of what drop shipments are and our drop ship policies
Return Policy and Instructions
Honeywell Consumer Store return policies and procedures
Information about what do when you receive a damaged product
Information about what do when you receive a defective product
All OEM products are sold with the full manufacturer's warrantyplease consult the information enclosed with your packaging for terms and conditions.
Learn how to create an account and what the benefits of having one are.
Learn more about item subscriptions and frequently asked questions about our subscription service
Checkout Security and Fraud Prevention
Setting up a terms account for wholesale or bulk purchases
Wholesale or Bulk Purchases
How to apply for a wholesale account and receive bulk discounts
Processing timeframes, placing an order, and order processing notifications
Review payment options available at checkout
How to place an order over the phone
Sales Tax and Tax Exempt
Sales tax, tax exempt, international taxes and when they are applicable
Complete list of store policies and procedures
Clearance / Discounts
Details regarding items put on clearance and current coupons or promotions
Click here if you have a question on a product we sell, a general order related question or just need to contact us.
Help with technical product questions, warranty information and part replacement.
Holiday Shipping & Hours
Please be aware of our Holiday operating times and shipping windows
There are no search results matching your search. Please check your spelling or try using different keywords.
General Shipping InformationOrders are shipped weekdays (non-holidays) and our cutoff time for all orders is 3:00pm CST. Delivery transit time (not including weekends) starts once we have filled the order and our carrier has picked up the package.
- We will not provide shipping refunds due to weather related delivery delays.
- Deliveries to remote areas and areas outside the 48 contiguous states may increase delivery time.
- We currently only ship to locations within the United States.
- We will not be held responsible for packages left outside a resident's door if signature service is NOT requested or if the customer has a signature release on file with Fed Ex or USPS. Customers may select signature required service at the time of order placement. (additional fees may apply).
- The customer will be charged accordingly for any extra fees (refusal of package, wrong address, etc...) that are incurred for the packages billed to their account.
- Customers wishing to receive their order at a retail mailboxes store or a shared office space, please be aware we may require PayPal as a payment form due to higher rates of fraud and package theft at these locations.
- We do not typically ship to Freight Forwarders. Some exceptions can be made if the order is prepaid by PayPal or wire transfer and you work with our Sales department prior to placing your order.
Border Pick-Up Locations
- Shipments to Border Pick-Up locations must be paid via a USA credit card with a valid US billing address or by PayPal. We will not accept any international credit cards.