Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Tower Humidifier with Digital Humidistat, HEV620W
- 2 easy ways to fill via humidifier or sink
- Programmable LED Digital Humidistat
- Wicking filter removes minerals from the water helping to prevent white dust
- 12 Hour Timer
- Filter Check Light
- Refill & Humidity Reached Lights
- Auto Shut-Off when empty
- Easy access via slide out filter door
- 1.7 gallon capacity
- Runs up to 24 hours
- Space saving tower design
- Room size: large rooms
- Moisture Type: invisible cool moisture
Digital Humidistat & Easy to Fill Design
The Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Tower Humidifier blends a series of convenient and efficient features that will allow owners to create a pristine breathing environment. Overall accessibility is bolstered with the inclusion of an Easy-to-Fill design that invites owners to refill their portable humidifier at the tank or sink. The addition of a Programmable LED Digital Humidistat provides an accurate measure of the surrounding humidity levels. Having access to a cool moisture humidifier that doubles as a digital humidistat provides the means of acquiring and monitoring an ideal humidity range.
The Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Tower Humidifier with Digital Humidistat is a 2-in-1 unit that offers a series of convenient features that can accommodate humidifying needs in a large room setting. A Filter Check Light as well as a Refill and Humidity Reached Light provide the visual cues needed for optimal efficiency. The inclusion of an Auto Shut-Off feature solidifies efficiency as it will remind owners when it's time to refill their humidifier. This top fill humidifier features a 1.5 gallon capacity that's capable of running up to 24 hours. The Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Tower Humidifier is available in two colors and includes a 3 year warranty.
Genuine Honeywell Wicking Filter T
This cool moisture humidifier works with Honeywell Replacement Filter T. Designed for optimal moisture output and inhibiting up to 99.99% of mold growth on the filter, this Genuine Honeywell Humidifier Wicking Filter captures minerals from the water and helps prevent the buildup of white dust. The updated version of the Honeywell Replacement Filter T features a blue pre-filter layer that helps capture large airborne particles from the air that passes through the filter.
Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge
The Honeywell Top Fill Cool Moisture Tower Humidifier can also use Protec Humidifier Cleaning Balls. Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridges feature a patented antimicrobial, Aquastat that continuously works to hinder the growth of bacteria and mold. They're also capable of preventing the buildup of slime in the water and humidifier surfaces. Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridges work in all humidifiers and are safe/non-toxic. Aquastat contains no harsh chemicals or harsh acids making the cleaning action just as gentle as water on your humidifier surfaces and components.
Helps Temporarily Relieve Dry Air Discomforts
- Provides an efficient solution for counteracting the effects of dry harsh winter air by adding essential moisture to any room. Soothe dry skin with added moisture so hands and lips are no longer dry.
Helps temporarily Relieve Congestion and Cough
- Maintaining an indoor humidity level between 40-60% can reduce the survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air.*
- *Studies have shown that keeping indoor air at an RH level of 40-60% reduces survival of flu viruses on surfaces and in the air compared to lower RH levels.
Helps You Breathe Better and Sleep More Comfortably
- Comfortable humidity helps purify the air and keep throat and nasal passages hydrated. This can help you breathe better and sleep more comfortably.
Helps Protect Wooden Furniture, Floors and Musical Instruments
- Low humidity causes wood to lose moisture and shrink. Extreme changes can causes warping and cracking.
Helps Keep Indoor Plants Healthy
Symptoms of dry air include curled leaves and dry leaf tips. Flower buds may even turn brown and fall off. Using a humidifier can help return moisture to the air promoting improved plant growth.
Helps Reduce Static Electricity
- Static electricity is even more active when the air is dry, especially in the cold months when people turn on their heat. Returning moisture to dry air assists in reducing static shocks and static cling.
- Replacement Honeywell Wicking Filter T
- Replace 1 x every 30-60 days
- Protec Antimicrobial Cleaning Cartridge
- Replace 1 x every 30 days
- Moisture Type: Filtered Invisible Moisture
- Room Size: Large
- Run Time: 24 Hours on Low Setting
- Tank Capacity: 1.7 Gallons
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.84 x 8.66 x 24.72 in.
- Product Weight: 9.5 lbs.
- Warranty: 3 Years
If you are interested in ordering a large quantity of items you may qualify for volume pricing discounts. Volume Discount Pricing is a great way for customers to save big on large, bulk orders of most items available in our store. Please send a bulk order request to our friendly sales staff so they may create a quote and provide personal service for your order! You will receive a response within 1-2 business days and our office hours are Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm CST.
- Let us know what products & the quantities you are interested in.
- Get a detailed quote from a dedicated sales rep.
- Our warehouse ships directly to you.
- You enjoy the savings & are now a preferred customer.